Our knowledgeable service department is there to provide you with timely, quality,
dependable service. Our service team is dedicated to fixing your garage door
problem the first time. Our service technicians are paid by the hour, not commission.
This ensures they will not try to up sell you on parts or services that you
do not need. We carry a large inventory of parts on our trucks, which means
that if you need it, we usually have it.
We provide a wide variety of door and opener repairs:
- Replace broken torsion and extension springs
- Cable replacements
- Repairs on most makes and models of garage doors and openers
- Gear kit changes
- Section replacements (We have access to many door manufacturers including
: North Central Door, Safeway Door, Wayne Dalton, Ideal Door, Clopay, Amarr,
Midland, Raynor, MidAmerica, some Taylor, etc.)
- Weather stripping and perimeter seal
Broken garage door cable
We use only high quality materials. We have selected our materials
for value and durability, not low cost or self-installation. We use:
Broken garage door spring
- 14 gauge metal hinges (the lower the number, the thicker the metal)
- 15,000-20,000 cycle springs versus 7,000 cycle springs often used by some
of our competitors
- 10 ball steel roller on all double doors
- Our doors are installed “Operator Ready”, no need for additional reinforcement
- Solid shaft, LiftMaster openers with full chains or belts versus less durable
segmented shafts and half chain/half cable setups
- 1 year parts and labor warranty (beware of pro-rated offerings where labor
is not included, this is often the most significant party of your bill)
We have been a family owned business for over 30 years. The way we keep growing
is by maintaining our relationships with our customers. We take pride in our
work and hope that you will call us for your next garage door need!
Call us today at 952-447-4487!
For a Free Door or Opener Estimate and Residential or Commercial
Service Calls, please contact us.